Draftsperson needed - REMOTE

tickingstripe

Interior Design firm in Orillia, ON Canada looking for consultant (remote possible) draftsperson for chief architect drawings and 3D renderings (interior and exterior).

We are looking for an experienced draftsperson that has strong chief architect drawing skills to produce drawings for our client projects.  Preference given to candidates/consultants in a similar timezone.  We would like to see example portfolios.

Thanks

7 minutes ago, tickingstripe said:

Interior Design firm in Orillia, ON Canada looking for consultant (remote possible) draftsperson for chief architect drawings and 3D renderings (interior and exterior).

We are looking for an experienced draftsperson that has strong chief architect drawing skills to produce drawings for our client projects.  Preference given to candidates/consultants in a similar timezone.  We would like to see example portfolios.

Thanks

I do it all,been working remotely for a decade,  well known in the community as well as with the Chief staff. 
website in my signature and here are some samples:

I've been working with Chief for many years & I'm in the Eastern Time Zone. I specialize in renderings and floor plans, I'd be happy to help with your projects.

PM sent.

1363340432_LinkedInAd-ModernBdrm03.thumb.jpg.cee4806ad71fce3ec99ca60d1e4ec63d.jpg

• 1 month later...