how to shift foundation wall between house and porch

Jambruins

Attached is my plan. There will be a frost wall poured for the house and the porch. My auto foundation is putting the foundation wall centered under the wall that separates the house from the porch. I would like to outside of the foundation wall to be aligned with the outside of the house wall. 

Is there a way to do this and keep auto foundation on or do I just need to manually move the wall?

I am using Chief Architect Premier X15

house.zip

You floor defaults are all messed up. You have specified a concrete floor...but have it as "framing"...this isn't going to work. Also...I'm guessing you don't need the 7/16" OSB on top of the slab either. 

2023-06-05_19-41-36.thumb.png.019ab4899d20d5eb193f0ff7545c8387.png

You need to go to defaults and set your first floor to be "walls with footings" and check the box "Hang 1st Floor Platform inside Foundation Walls". Then rebuild your foundation.

You will probably have to open each room on the main level and set the floor to use "default"...

I fixed your plan. Plan attached;  Wormser house 2.plan.zip

2023-06-05_19-47-50.thumb.png.00cbc01db86a5239990c29b20fbbd30e.png

Yea...you are correct.

Did you possible carry this plan forward from X14?

I examined/changed everything in this plan and no matter what I do I cannot get the foundation walls to align properly. I even copied the walls into a new plan using Chief's Residential Template...and the foundation still built incorrectly. 

However, using my template...using the same settings, my foundation walls build properly. I'd say there is something wrong with the plan...and you might think about starting over with a new template.