Resizing Cabinet Pulls

JennaJenris

This feels like such a simple question but I can't figure out how to re-size a cabinet pull.

When I go to the edit menu beside the pull selection and adjust the width, it saves it and says it is changed but the actually on the cabinet does not lengthen. 

What am I missing? 

image.thumb.png.8e5091a2d76a5ed47ca81cecdd1d6607.png

image.thumb.png.7763754670553373661e1bd57eeeadb1.png

I bet the problem is that you changed the handles for the individual drawers already.  

In the cabinet dialog you have controls on the door/drawer page that are basically defaults for that cabinet.  You can then go into individual face items and override the cabinet controls.  So if you want the drawer handles to use the cabinet settings, you need to click on each drawer, click on the specify button, and then set the handle to "use default".  Then if you change anything on the door/drawer page, it should change all of them.

Thank you both.  It does work like normal in a blank file and it does update like normal if I go through the default settings. 

I am trying to change a number of cabinets to show a bigger handle, how can I override this setting for only certain cabinets?