Layers Not Showing in Plan View

KnotSquare

EVERY view panel you have on your screen has its own layer set.  Just because it is turned on in one view does not mean it is in the other view.

Use ALDO (Active Layer Display Options) at all times and you will be able to see easily what is on and what is not.

• Like 1

I did not look at your plan because my guess is that you are just on the wrong floor.

Plan views and "floor" overviews will only show one floor at a time by default*.  

*Lot's of caveats to this because of things like reference display and setting up floor overviews to show the floors below.

39 minutes ago, DBCooper said:

I did not look at your plan because my guess is that you are just on the wrong floor.

Plan views and "floor" overviews will only show one floor at a time by default*.  

*Lot's of caveats to this because of things like reference display and setting up floor overviews to show the floors below.

appears the OP is looking at the ALDO for the plan view and not the 3d view.

@KnotSquare

In the first picture, you are showing the "all on" layer set and yet you are only seeing the foundation.

In the second picture, you said you created a "perspective floor overview" and you are only seeing the foundation.

When I actually opened the plan, I see that it was last saved on the foundation floor.

This is not a layers problem, this is a floor problem.  All you need to do is use the "floor up" tool.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, DBCooper said:

Egad DBCooper. Of all things.

Thanks, I was wracking my brain yesterday.

Mark