Camera View Pixelating oddly

jrpremodel

Go to solution Solved by jrpremodel,

I don't have time to look at the file at the moment but you have a "flyer" of some sort that got away from you to some outer region.

Try using the fill screen tool in plan view and see if the same thing happens and search the outer boundaries for the rogue item.

• Upvote 1

Are you getting this error message on opening the plan?

Did you try the Move option?

This is the result I get when choosing Move - much, much closer to 0,0 than Ignore. 

I have placed a point at 0,0 for reference.

Have a look at the coordinates in the status bar and compare the different options. 

Chopsaw is correct in that the cause of the problem is the objects drawn miles away from the origin.

Screenshot 2023-04-12 at 11.09.25 am.jpg

• Upvote 1

• Solution
14 hours ago, Chopsaw said:

I don't have time to look at the file at the moment but you have a "flyer" of some sort that got away from you to some outer region.

Try using the fill screen tool in plan view and see if the same thing happens and search the outer boundaries for the rogue item.

This worked perfectly. I got rid of the flyers, and moved back to 0,0 for drawing, and am not getting the glitches any more. Absolutely wild that it was that simple. Thank you. 

14 hours ago, glennw said:

Are you getting this error message on opening the plan?

Did you try the Move option?

This is the result I get when choosing Move - much, much closer to 0,0 than Ignore. 

I have placed a point at 0,0 for reference.

Have a look at the coordinates in the status bar and compare the different options. 

Chopsaw is correct in that the cause of the problem is the objects drawn miles away from the origin.

Screenshot 2023-04-12 at 11.09.25 am.jpg

I was getting this same error message. I got rid of the flyers, and moved back to 0,0 for drawing, and am not getting the glitches any more. Absolutely wild that it was that simple. Thank you.