Lock Truss Envelope and Webbing not working?

Design20

Just upgraded to X15.  I don't know if this is a bug or not, but when I check "Lock Truss envelope and webbing" on a floor truss and then I move or copy the truss, all my manual edits are lost.  I've tried all the various combinations of those four checkboxes on the Truss spec dbx, and I can't get my edits to stick around.  can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Metz Plan 002.plan

1 hour ago, GeneDavis said:

Didn't look at the file, but were your edits to the envelope or to the chords?

I edited the chords/web members.

One thing I figured out is if I create a truss, lock the web, multiple copy, then edit the truss, only one truss with that label changes (not even the first one weirdly).  if I then check "Force truss rebuild" on all the trusses with the same label, my edits are reverted back to the default, BUT if I hit undo, all the trusses with the same label change to what I had edited.  So I'm pretty sure this is a bug, but at least there is a workaround, albeit very specific and clunky.

• Upvote 1

When I looked at your plan, and then your saved section - I edited that floor truss via the CAD Detail (removing the cross members).  Made a copy and it retained the edits.  Is that what you are after?  

This was a simple edit where the truss was the same length.  More extensive edits would be required as the truss lengthens or has other changes.

truss.png

• Upvote 2