Window Labels Inside The Plan

PLANSAHEAD

Hello all, I know there is a way to get the window labels to appear inside the floorplan as opposed to showing up on the outside the walls, but can not seem to find it. Did a search to no avail. Please help, tia.

Tony T Plans Ahead LLC :)

Thanks but I did not see that option in the window schedule DBX after creating and opening a schedule. I do use the window schedule a lot, but think the option for window labels in plan view to appear inside the plan is a default setting somewhere else.

Yes Joe, thanks, I see it now. Its a number input relative to the axis. In the 'old days' it was a simple command like 'labels inside' or something. Got it. I think I was looking for that since X-1 since the default settings seem to place the window labels smack in the middle of the Automatic dimension string.

You can set your default label positions in the window defaults.  I don't think this will affect any of the windows already in your plan though.  To change all of your windows, marquee select them while in window mode, and change them all at one time.  You will have to do that once for each floor.