Elevation and camera View don't match......

John_Charles

Hi All

I'm just roughing out a basic layout on some cabinetry before I get into the detail, and while I'm doing the design I have the camera view going at the same time as an elevation.....

I've just noticed the elevation shows the cabinet partitions stopping at the bottom of a central make up cabinet whilst the camera view shows it as I specified it (ie height above floor etc)..

Can anyone tell me why this is the case? (X14)....  Both are live at the same time....

Thanks

Screenshot 2023-01-26 21.18.28.png

Screenshot 2023-01-26 21.18.2.png

17 minutes ago, John_Charles said:

Hi All

I'm just roughing out a basic layout on some cabinetry before I get into the detail, and while I'm doing the design I have the camera view going at the same time as an elevation.....

I've just noticed the elevation shows the cabinet partitions stopping at the bottom of a central make up cabinet whilst the camera view shows it as I specified it (ie height above floor etc)..

Can anyone tell me why this is the case? (X14)....  Both are live at the same time....

Thanks

Screenshot 2023-01-26 21.18.28.png

Screenshot 2023-01-26 21.18.2.png

Because your cabinet partitions layer is turned off in the view they are missing on.

• Upvote 1

On 1/27/2023 at 2:00 PM, John_Charles said:

cabinet partitions layer is turned off

perhaps consider doing Panels/Partitions out of Base Cabinets instead , one advantage is Base Cabinets accept Style Palettes, Shelves and Partitions don't.

M.