Library Cleanup

winterdd

Happy New Year guys and gals. I am going to be upgrading to X14 soon and want to clean up my library before I migrate it over. Is there any easy way to find all the duplicate items at once and delete? I somehow have every sherwinn williams paint color duplicated as well as other items I obviously downloaded twice from the CA 3d library and forgot I already had them. Thanks

15 minutes ago, Bob-Roraback said:

If you go down the list a in your user library and hold the control key you can select the ones you want to delete and delete them all at once Rob

Yeah, I was doing that but it is very time consuming one by one and there may be a lot of duplicates I don't know about,  but If that is the only way then that's cool too. I was hoping the program could scan the library to find them.

21 minutes ago, ChiefUserBigRob said:

I somehow have every sherwinn williams paint color duplicated as well as other items I obviously downloaded twice from the CA 3d library

This article explains how to find the actual installed library files: https://www.chiefarchitect.com/support/article/KB-02899/manually-installing-core-catalogs-for-chief-architect-premier.html

Deleting the duplicate installed catalogs will delete them from Chief. Just, close Chief first.