Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Optimum_Moving
    Newest Member
    Optimum_Moving

• By MN_JohnH
      I can't figure out why my walls are not meeting the roof.
      I run into this a lot and usually finagle walls by puling on their handles etc but changing from gable wall to hip wall etc seems to make no difference in how the wall acts.
      I just want them to act like when I first drew them where they just automatically connect with the roof.

plan.plan
    • By DRyeHD
      I'm having a problem getting a deck to remain when I try to contain it under a roof.  The function of the roofs to the covered deck are to make a covered walkway to the covered deck.  I didn't know where to begin searching for this issue so I'm posting this.

The attached screenshot shows where I'm able to get the roof and deck to look right (4'-1") and where the deck room conflicts with the roof (4'-0").  Ideally, I would make these both 4'-0".  When I try to adjust the deck rail in or out from the back of the house (shown at 4'-0") the deck disappears.

I have attached the .pln file.  Any advise is appreciated.

Ingram2.zip
    • By mprovost129
      Ever since I upgraded to X14 I've had an issue where the trim doesn't populate on some of my roofs / roof belts. Has anyone else had this issue? Maybe I should try reinstalling X14? These roofs were copied from the adjacent roof that has the trim and has the same properties. It just makes no sense. I sent a request to support, and they couldn't recreate it at the time.

220804 - Krupa Residence - Lot 8C The Preserve at Brook St. Rehoboth, MA.zip
    • By EmmaCox
      I'm trying to draw a skirt roof but the fascia is not showing, see screenshot. Any ideas? I just updated to X14 so not sure if this is a glitch? I've never had issues with this in the past using older versions!

• By KO1413
      Hi there

I'm pretty new to Chief Architect and I have a project with a pretty bizarre roof line.  I'm SO close to connecting everything but I'm not sure how to have a roof slope in two different directions.  I've attached images of the section of roof I'm interested in fixing (if it's possible).  It's a triangle that connects to other roof sections at two of three corners.  However, one corner sits high because that section needs to slope in two directions.  I was hoping there was a way to select the two corners and simply join them and have the program figure out the slope needed for this but I can't seem to figure this out on my own.  Anyone have any tips/tricks/advice? 

Below is a OneDrive link to the .plan file I am working on: 
      https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjJMbQMG7iV1gsch39gBGIlQ9B519Q

I am using Chief Architect X14.  

Thanks in advance
      Kristy