Walk-in Raised Garden Bed Structure

NealFlora

4 hours ago, GeneDavis said:

new challenge.  Use Chief

didn't do the corner braces or the extra top horizontals, does have the irrigation. Nor did I do dimension drawings but easy enough since everything is a cabinet door, could also pull sizes with a macro into a schedule or could get as components in ML

image.thumb.png.d863a5b2fd4f84ab3b159c8d08fe4aab.pngimage.thumb.png.7f578cd4afd9affac671951cebfc21ec.png

@rgardner just for you used cabinets-cinder blocks started as cabinet then converted. otherwise one molding line and a few garden beds.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, MarkMc said:

didn't do the corner braces or the extra top horizontals, does have the irrigation. Nor did I do dimension drawings but easy enough since everything is a cabinet door, could also pull sizes with a macro into a schedule or could get as components in ML

image.thumb.png.d863a5b2fd4f84ab3b159c8d08fe4aab.pngimage.thumb.png.7f578cd4afd9affac671951cebfc21ec.png

@rgardner just for you used cabinets-cinder blocks started as cabinet then converted. otherwise one molding line and a few garden beds.

Very nice… wondering if you could do a custom cabinet foot applied?

• 1 year later...

Your kitchen garden sounds like a little slice of paradise! It's impressive how much you manage to grow in those four plots. And dealing with weeds after being away for a while is all too familiar. I'd love to see more of your garden - especially that coffee plant indoors!