Tacoma, Wa Area

jbaehmer

Looking to see if there are others in the Tacoma, WA area that would like to meet once in a while to go over how they use CA.  Even those who are further out and want to talk online are welcome.

Jared Baehmer

cornerstonehd79@gmail.com

Hello Jared, I am E. R. Robbins.  I am presently attempting to use CA for planning a major remodel.  The first floor is on a slab and we want to install a bathroom.  Ceiling height is 10', so we can raise the floor level where we want the bathroom by 2' in order to allow plumbing inside and above the slab.  Do you know of a way to make this happen?  My efforts have resulted in all sorts of things happening with foundation, framing and roof levels.

• 9 months later...

Hi guys. Another CA user here in Renton. Also a member of AIBD and a few of us there are CA users too. We are having a meet and greet next Saturday Nov. 14 9-1 at the Highlands Golf Course. Come out and meet us if you get a chance. Let me know if your coming and I'll see to it there is pizza there for you.

• 1 month later...

Hey Jared,

I'm up in Kingston.  I'm new to CA.  I really like it but I need to master exactly how to get it to do the things the way I used to frame.  Looks like your post is a year old.  Hope its been a good one for you.

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

I live in Kitsap County and would be interested in getting together with other CA users if you meet.   Some of the most valuable things that I have learned have come from talking with others who use the software.  Let me know if you get together.