Copy and Paste

Scharp

I see the copy and paste button under edit.  By I cannot grasp how to copy something of another jpeg drawing, copy it and paste it onto one of my drawings.  Thanks in advance

8 minutes ago, Scharp said:

I see the copy and paste button under edit.  By I cannot grasp how to copy something of another jpeg drawing, copy it and paste it onto one of my drawings.  Thanks in advance

System copy and Chief paste.

Just now, Scharp said:

Thank you Mr Gardner but your reply confuses me...what do you mean by system copy

Your signature doesn’t say what system you are using windows or Max.  But in whatever program you are copying the picture from you can right click and select copy, or Ctrl+C/Cmd+C depending on your system and then inside Chief you can paste it using edit paste or the hot key which oob (out of box (I.e unless you changed it) Ctrl+V/Cmd+V to paste it into the plan file.  You can also drag the picture file into Chief.

Hope this helps.  If you could please take the time to fill out some basic system specs in your signature this helps people answer questions just like this.