What AM I Missing Here - SWT / CEiling Elevations

A_Joseph_PE

I am trying to simply raise my SWT, while keeping the floor elevation and ceiling heights the same, but I can't seem to do that?

When I change the SWT, it changes the Rough Ceiling Height, then I change the Rough Ceiling Height Back, and it drops my floor... and I continue the cycle changing values in different order to try and make it work.  

Does it perhaps have anything to do with my foundation values locking it?

This is not specific to this house/model (it is only a shell), but I seem to be trapped in this loop often.  How to modify that SWT properly and keep my other values intact?

Thanks

In the image below, I only want to change the values of the SWT to Ceiling and floor to SWT...

image.thumb.png.0b721adb424a52546174f13504e48e59.png

Main Barn expansion_AJD.plan

21 minutes ago, A_Joseph_PE said:

I am trying to simply raise my SWT, while keeping the floor elevation and ceiling heights the same, but I can't seem to do that?

When I change the SWT, it changes the Rough Ceiling Height, then I change the Rough Ceiling Height Back, and it drops my floor... and I continue the cycle changing values in different order to try and make it work.  

Does it perhaps have anything to do with my foundation values locking it?

This is not specific to this house/model (it is only a shell), but I seem to be trapped in this loop often.  How to modify that SWT properly and keep my other values intact?

Thanks

In the image below, I only want to change the values of the SWT to Ceiling and floor to SWT...

image.thumb.png.0b721adb424a52546174f13504e48e59.png

Main Barn expansion_AJD.plan 5.4 MB · 0 downloads

Would be very helpful if you dropped some notes in your plan to instruct us as to where we should be looking. What room specifically are you trying to modify and on what floor?