Object Snap Settings

dbkb0227

Hello All. Hope everybody is well! I hate to bring up a very basic issue, but it appears my object snaps isn't working properly. I tried resetting all the object snap settings, closed down the program and computer and restarted. It may be just on my end. It appears I cant grab certain points, especially endpoints. This appeared to start happening just a few days ago. Could it be a mouse setting? I've attached the plan that I noticed it working improperly. Any thoughts?? Thanks in advance for your help!

Object Snap Settings.plan

22 minutes ago, dbkb0227 said:

Hello All. Hope everybody is well! I hate to bring up a very basic issue, but it appears my object snaps isn't working properly. I tried resetting all the object snap settings, closed down the program and computer and restarted. It may be just on my end. It appears I cant grab certain points, especially endpoints. This appeared to start happening just a few days ago. Could it be a mouse setting? I've attached the plan that I noticed it working improperly. Any thoughts?? Thanks in advance for your help!

Object Snap Settings.plan 6.57 MB · 2 downloads

I had to reset my Default Plan Snaps setting after the latest update last week, they appeared to be enabled ( icon box checked ) but I had to toggle it on/off to get them working again , at least I think that's what got it going again.

Mick

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kbird1 said:

I had to reset my Default Plan Snaps setting after the latest update last week, they appeared to be enabled ( icon box checked ) but I had to toggle it on/off to get them working again , at least I think that's what got it going again.

Mick

Same problem today after another crash with the new Update..... and still get and error in my layout from the 1st crash on Thursday I can't seem to cure.

Capturezxzzz.PNG

Capturezxzz.PNG

Capturezxz.PNG

Thanks everybody for your help! I'm a little embarrassed to say it was just my snap distance setting. Somehow it went from 12 to 1. Chief support said default is 12, I switched it back, and it's working just fine now. Thanks again