Does anyone know how to create dual roof pitches with the same overhang and the fascia align. I have tried using the roof planes and the auto roof feature.  I'm new to Chief but have been doing this for along time with two other programs (no names here) and they will lock both the fascia alignment and the soffit.  i have sometime 3 to 5 different roof pitches on my large estate homes and we could use this feature if you know how.

Please check your messages.

5 minutes ago, Chief-Bel8491 said:

Does anyone know how to create dual roof pitches with the same overhang and the fascia align.

Maybe an image or 2 showing what you want and what the problem is would help others help you.

There are videos on the Chief site, Chief YouTube channel, and a few on my YouTube channel (link in signature) that might help.

The built in Help system also has info on the various options.

Thanks guys, i just rented x12 yesterday and have been watch all Chiefs videos about roofs. the problem is i want all my overhangs the same with for all my different pitches and to align the fascia. I'm a retired home builder for fifty years and still trying to learn new software to design with.

Please check your messages.

Everyone here appreciates it when new members complete their signature with some basic info. Makes it easy to locate and always available.

8 minutes ago, Chief-Bel8491 said:

the problem is i want all my overhangs the same with for all my different pitches and to align the fascia

That's doable.

ct1.thumb.png.c59e3132e9fdae7f59a006a870d6d620.png

If you want something like this, have a look in the help file for "Same Height Eaves" and build with auto roofs.

Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 2.03.24 pm.jpg