I created a two story ranch home that has a basement and a first level.  I was able to create the foundation and interior fine but I need to put windows in the basement and cannot figure out how.  The window will go on the interior walls but will stop at the foundation wall.  I can create an egress on the outside with a hole through terrain build but the window will not go through the foundation wall.  I'm guessing I did something wrong in the creation...but I am completely clueless.  Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Close Chief and attach the plan file. Probably something simple.

Also, please use a screen capture tool (Windows has the Snipping tool) instead of a camera to capture images of the screen. Much clearer and easy to see.

and just fyi, some stuff like the fireplaces are just placeholders to show existing structures.  I know those aren't accurate. The structural stuff is what I am trying to figure out.

To fix the gable wall, go to the attic, copy the 2 windows. Use the Delete Current Floor tool to delete the attic.

The program will automatically rebuild it, so go back to the attic level and Paste/Hold Position to put the windows back.