Unwanted Layers Flashing through during Walkthrough?

alexpwalsh

Whenever I try to do a virtual walk through, I get these random flashes of interior wall and roof layers coming through. It happens with both interior and exterior walk throughts. It looks horrible, see the attached example. I've tried turning off all sorts of layers in the camera view - nothing seems to help and I can't find anyone else mentioning this on here so I figure it must be a setting on my end. Also have tried playing with frame rates and rendering options to no avail. Any ideas?

Version: X12 Premier Student

Thanks Glenn! I think the issue is that my model is too far away from the origin. I have no idea how it got like that, but I am working on a plan that I made as a complete novice to the program so I'm not surprised. Now my issue is trying to pick up everything and move it closer to the origin. The Edit Area tool only seems to want to pick up the Floor I have viewable, even with All Layers ON. It will get the terrain and CAD lines as well, just not all the floors. How would one select and move everything on a plan.. Keep selecting and moving by the same coordinates using Transform?