BernieB

Seeking CA X12 drafting for remodel

I currently have a remodel to an existing home. I am a General Contractor. I need someone to take some PDF's and DWG's and turn them into an existing plan, plus add to it the proposed remodel. Needs to be ready for submittal to Kootenai County, ID for permitting. I can send you plans for review. I would like to reach a flat rate fee plus an hourly for revisions if necessary. I am working in CA X12 and would like them in that format for ease of transfer. Please give me your availability as I am looking for someone to start very soon. Thank you.

House plans, original.pdf

Hi Bernie:

I'd be happy to help with your project. Please call or email me directly, contact info is in my signature.

Eric

Hello,
I would love to help you with your project439419477_3dvillage.thumb.jpg.351b7e9649ccae0e5052a8eb91ee427b.jpgrealist.thumb.jpg.77138725400a66c99b15630a4d6b73e9.jpg1208750374_renderrev2.thumb.jpg.7981a78f941500e83482876cbdb7b65a.jpg16_11.thumb.jpg.b35fece977177606a36df26adc94a981.jpg

contact me via email: kajorada@hotmail.com

Best regards,
Kajo Rada,
Structural Civil Engineer
Technical Director

image.png.7c8ad71755e8d4b05a18284a2f810949.png- Albania

Street: Myslym Keta No.319,Tirana ,Albania,
Mob.+355693575692;+355697045781
E-mail:kajorada@hotmail.com

• Downvote 2

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    sonofson
    Newest Member
    sonofson

• By robertmahh
      American Heritage Homes is a locally owned, custom home builder with over 25 years experience building in the Central Ohio area. We are currently seeking an experienced, high-energy Drafting professional to join our team. 

We are not seeking remote services or contract services at this time - so only those that can work in and around Central Ohio need reply.

The Drafter/Designer creates working drawings for construction of new custom homes, as well as creates specific details for specialty items such as fireplaces, kitchens, bathrooms, and exteriors.

The Drafter/Designer must utilize strong communication skills and attention to detail while working with the Operations team to incorporate all details from the contract and customer selections into construction drawings.
      Successful candidates will have prior experience with Chief Architect software and residential construction / blueprint creation. Strong organizational and people skills, and sound knowledge of home building are a must.
      If you meet these requirements, and you enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, this may be the opportunity for you!
      This position offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, retirement benefits with a company match, and much more!

We build homes for our customers on land that they own. We don't build spec homes for sale. Every home, every customer, and every lot is different and very unique.

http://myamericanheritagehome.com
    • By Scogginator
      Has anyone had their elevations become corrupted lately? The only fix for me is to open up the elevation and send to layout on some junk page I'm not going to print. This restores the elevation on the elevations page I intend to print. I'm an advanced user and have tried all the visual styles, plot lines, etc.. I feel like this is a hardware issue, driver issue, or software bug.

• By Noremac
      Hello there!

I'm new to chief as of a few weeks ago. I'm really loving how in-depth you can get with it. Hopefully this isn't to much of a newbie question that is easily answered somewhere else but I have seen anything on it. I'm trying to attach a shed roof to a gable. I have a feeling this is something similar to a porch roof, but after messing with it for a few hours I cant figure it out. 

This is what I'm go

Here is where I'm at. 

I've attached my plan if that helps!
      I'm using x12 

Thanks!
      -Cam
      Piper_3rd Round 2_4_2021.plan