designx3

Question about cabinets

How can you "undo" your last input when changing and adding drawers and shelves and doors on cabinets fronts?

4 minutes ago, designx3 said:

How can you "undo" your last input when changing and adding drawers and shelves and doors on cabinets fronts?

You can't.  Not sure if I've sent in a suggestion or not, but it's something I personally think about and wish for almost every time I go into that dialog.

One piece of advice I would offer is to click Okay a little more often to save your work. You have to re-open the dialog, but the benefits are worth the extra clicks.

It was asked about during the live Cabinet Q&A Chief did yesterday. No indication it was even being considered.

Suggestion was to exit and reenter the dialog to save your work.

12 minutes ago, Alaskan_Son said:

You can't.  Not sure if I've sent in a suggestion or not, but it's something I personally think about and wish for almost every time I go into that dialog.

Same here. Every time it catches me I go down frustration lane!

1 hour ago, Alaskan_Son said:

I know I've requested it... and I think you said pretty much the same thing in response.

4 minutes ago, DzinEye said:

I know I've requested it... and I think you said pretty much the same thing in response.

You are correct good sir....