JJohnson

"Barn Door" symbol wanted

Recommended Posts

Could someone direct me to a barn door symbol, basically a door on a track, for interior door ?

I have access to Bonus Catalogs, just don't know where to start.

 

Thanks in Advance,

 

J Johnson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you need something different than the built in one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, solver said:

Do you need something different than the built in one?

 

Haven't spotted that one Eric.  Where is it camped ?

 

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JJohnson said:

Got em.  Thanks !

 

If you don't see what you need there you can always build your own.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chopsaw said:

 

If you don't see what you need there you can always build your own.

 

Thanks, We'll see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, solver said:

ct1.png

 

Oh dear that's obvious.  I'm getting to be too much like W.C. Fields who would ask what time it was even if He was wearing a watch so He would not have to lift his arm.  Thanks.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2020 at 8:20 PM, JJohnson said:

Could someone direct me to a barn door symbol, basically a door on a track, for interior door ?

I have access to Bonus Catalogs, just don't know where to start.

 

Thanks in Advance,

 

J Johnson


I made something similar that you can use to create the door with.
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Member Statistics

    28868
    Total Members
    9156
    Most Online
    snakes911
    Newest Member
    snakes911
    Joined