DeltaHome

Where to uncheck "Automatic Footing Bottom Height"?

I have gone through all the defaults where I think it can be, but I cannot find where to uncheck "Automatic Footing Bottom Height"?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

image.thumb.png.f24656e07b408ce0053fa47dc02548c3.png

There is no way to uncheck that setting in the strict sense of the word. The setting becomes unchecked if you drag the footing up or down in an elevation view though.

Dang, I have been trying to drag up but that it is a little inaccurate for my abilites.

I really appreciate being told to stop looking.  Your reply has save me time and frustration.

Thank you.

Just now, DeltaHome said:

Dang, I have been trying to drag up but that it is a little inaccurate for my abilites.

I really appreciate being told to stop looking.  Your reply has save me time and frustration.

Thank you.

If you are trying to manually step them instead of doing a room change in the crawl space grab the wall start moving in the direction you want then hit tab while you still have it held down and a box will pop-up allowing you to precisely change the step how you want it.

If you are trying to get the stemwall shorter then do that in the room structure tab.  The stemwall height and resulting footing top height is controlled by the room. 

AKSon:  Yes, I do want the stem wall shorter as well. And my inconsistencies seem to be related to the two rooms.  So, I will try that.  Thank you!

RGardner:  Frickin' brilliant !!!!  Who knew that the tab could do that?  I like the idea of using "absolute."  I need to determine the difference between relative and absolute.