Gas Range Symbol

nick9645

Hey Nick,

If I am understanding your request.  Under the Chief Architect Core Catalogs is a folder "Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing".  Go to Electrical, Outlets, Surface Mounted, Appliances.

Pick one that close to what you need, then just note on your legend.  

ELEC SYMBOL.JPG

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    havard
    Newest Member
    havard

• By Nate_M
      My preferred method for placing freestanding refrigerators in a tall cabinet is to create a cabinet with an opening and manually place a refrigerator in that opening. This works great for me because I can place the refrigerator however I want in the cabinet. I often leave some space at the back as an allowance for the electrical and water lines. 

The issue I am having is that the refrigerator symbol I place in the cabinet shows up on top of the cabinet symbol. I want the cabinet to show that the refrigerator has been placed inside of it. I don't really know if there's a way to edit the order of how symbols display, if there is how do I accomplish that? If there is not and you have the same issue, what do you do to fix it? I attached a photo to show how my refrigerators are displaying in relation to tall cabinets. 

• By toucanskeleton
      What determines which CAD blocks get shown on this list, under "2D Block" in the Symbol Specification window? Or, more to the point, can I affect which CAD blocks get included in that list? I have a symbol in my User Catalog that I'd like to replace this fixture's assigned symbol with, but it doesn't seem to have made the list. It's hard for me to intuit what criteria this seemingly-arbitrary collection of CAD blocks all meet that make them distinct from all the CAD blocks (like the one I want to use) that are excluded from the list.

• By boxmaker
      I have home drawn in pro but i need to make blueprints can anyone help?
      92423 Grd.plan
    • By johndscottjr
      Hello I have a home drawn in pro but I need blue prints can anyone help me out.

• By ChiefuserMathews
      Hello, do we have batten board symbol in CA as wall type as shown in the section attached?