Wall Material Issues

RobUSMC

Has anyone had the issue when a wall, in this case interior walls show correctly as an interior wall in plan view, in the walls definition and in wall defaults (2x4 framing stud with drywall on each side) but in camera view has brick on one side as almost its an exterior wall?  Its not specific to the plan im working on as it has happened over several plans.  See attached.  Am I missing something?  Thanks 

Walls 3.jpg

Walls.jpg

Walls 2.jpg

6 hours ago, RobUSMC said:

Has anyone had the issue when a wall, in this case interior walls show correctly as an interior wall in plan view, in the walls definition and in wall defaults (2x4 framing stud with drywall on each side) but in camera view has brick on one side as almost its an exterior wall?  Its not specific to the plan im working on as it has happened over several plans.  See attached.  Am I missing something?  Thanks 

This tend to happen when you use the Paint Can Tool as it takes the Wall Material OFF Default , so it no longer switches back on it's own , have a look on the materials tab and see if the Material both have the work Default in front of them ...if not open the materail and force it to Use Default  with either the Checkbox or at the very top of the Plan Materials list.

image.thumb.png.99dd636c31d24e4f5f6a2fd29247fdd2.pngimage.thumb.png.732c20219f70138c3ccc8e9993ab5595.pngimage.thumb.png.ec5c3ca50c75a249c6f4f19d74ba36ac.png

M.

33 minutes ago, Alaskan_Son said:

It happens equally as easily when someone changes the material using the material tab as well. 

That is true off course , personally I don't reccomend the Paint Can Tool for Changing Wall Materials , better to Copy the Wall Definition and change the Siding  ( or whatever) that way , so when the Client inevitably changes their mind you can just Change the Wall Definition and the Whole house will change ( well any wall using that Wall definition anyway.)

M.