Dimensioning a Radius

ComputerMaster86

It eerks me that I even have to ask this but, can Chief Architect dimension a radius (arc / circle)?  Below is an image of a drawing I generated in another program.  My gut is telling me Chief is not quite advanced enough to do everything pictured below.  I know you can't have multiline dimension text.  I have never noticed a tool for radius dimensions, unless I am missing something.  I feel like I am about to shout "DIMENSIONS NEED A MAJOR OVERHAUL IN X13".

image.thumb.png.5022126e6bbdccc278f21161cbb04d22.png

For bigger radii you can use pretty much any dimension type from the center of the arc/circle, but there's currently no way to tag a leader onto the arc and click on a macro to show the radius... ( unless one of the macro pro's knows a way? )  I asked about this ages ago.  It's ridiculous that it's not available in a CAD program of this caliber.

Suggest... 

6 hours ago, DzinEye said:

( unless one of the macro pro's knows a way? )

No Chief has completely missed the mark on this one for cad lines as well as walls as far as I know. :(

The only option that even comes close is the cad label for length will display a radius value for and arc but unfortunately it is very limited in it's ability to be adjusted so would be very difficult to use in the illustrated situation in fact in most situations.

Best option for now is a manual label.

There is a lot of great information available in Object DBX's but it is difficult for the average client to access that. It would be great if chief would at least allow that information to be accessed through object properties.