PBR Object specific lighting render issue?

ChristinoDesign

On 9/17/2020 at 2:47 PM, robdyck said:

Something is messed up with your cameras...the backdrop isn't showing. The backdrop, sun angle and sun color will drastically change your images. Open, the camera, move it outside, and with the library browser open, swap out a different backdrop. Just select one in the library, move the pointer to the camera and with one click it'll swap out.

Then, with your camera in its final position, change the sun angle and direction so some sunlight comes through the windows. 

Turn the shadows off for the 2 chandeliers.

Change the drop off rate for the recessed lighting to 12 or 15 for a less harsh effect on the wall.

1500 is my favorite sunlight lumen setting.

Thanks Rob I will try this as well

5 hours ago, dskogg said:

I turned it down to 1500 and it didn’t help.. 100 ? That is really low.. seems like pbr has issues still

You need a backdrop, here's a quick PBR with a backdrop and the sun set to 800 lux. Just to give you an example as to what happens when PBR'ing  and CA thinks something that belongs in the interior is an exterior element. I moved the sun so the direct light from the window is cast onto the main dining room wall, see how bright those spots are compared to the surrounding wall. This is essentially what's happening to those walls in the hall/foyer, CA is lighting them as if the are entirely exposed to the direct exterior sunlight.

1895418831_Scoggbrplan_Abode1.thumb.jpg.95db2d23a5e951119baa74526c339371.jpg