scdesigns

Seeking CA designer for residential projecct

I'm would say that I'm between beginner and intermediate when using CA.  I am looking for someone who can help refine my design by making certain corrections and help creating an exterior roof finishing for me.

Please respond so I can forward you the file for review.

Hi, This is Farzan.

In response to your post in "chief architect seeking service" I would like to offer you my service if remote freelance is an option. Here is my freelance profile and work sample for your review :

Please knock me for further discussion if you are considering .

Thanks.

Hi:

I'd be happy to take a look for you. I'm USA based and have been working with CA for many years. You can email me at:eric@epvisualz.com or give me a call 585-441-5291.

Eric

Hello,

If you are still looking for someone I'm looking for work, I've attached a sample of my works hope you like them. If there is any work that I can do for you let me know my email is moe.anise@hotmail.com

I use CA X12

Thanks

Moe Anise

Moe Anise Designs - ArchWork.pdf

Hello,

If you are still looking for someone, I can help you with the design. I use CA X12. Drop me a note, and we can chat in more detail, if you don't mind working with online freelancers (long distance). :) My Instagram profile is @studio_amaliya where most of my work is presented.

Regards,

Amal B.