I am looking to maximize the SSD (C:) I believe having the actual CA program on the C: drive will work faster so that is ok, but I would like to know what folders I could move to the D: drive.

In the photo attached I have folders in the E: drive which I am going to move to D: as well. 

Any suggestions?

image.thumb.png.4f4b866937cac31546a1242350303fbf.png

Consider moving your Library Locations in Windows 10 to D:\, I have been doing it for years now , this effects Chief too as it places it's Data Folder in My Documents.

moving your Pictures, Music, Videos etc will also save alot of space on C:\ if they are in the Default win10 Folders.

...... here is another post on doing that....

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    DwightDJ
    Newest Member
    DwightDJ

• By Luciano
      Hi everyone, 
      Is it possible to create more then one new material at the time?

I have in a folder filled with wood grain pictures (vertical & horizontal) and I would like to add them all to my library but doing it one by one will take forever... From what I see in the program, there doesn't seem to be a way yet. But I imagine or hope that someone found a way to do it.  I must not be the first user who wants to do that to save time. Any idea everyone?  Thank you.
    • By carlosng
      How to open a plan created by Home Designer Architect and import 
      into ipad Roon Planner to view and present to client ?
    • By KingsOwn
      Does anyone have an opinion about pros and cons between Mac and PC as platforms for Chief Architect?
    • By ComputerMaster86
      Is there an option to export an individual folder as opposed exporting the whole entire user library?
    • By mdarch47
      Wondering if anyone with experience storing their Library folders in a Cloud format can share some insight.  Planning to upgrade to X10 soon and believe that would be the way to go.  I run Chief from multiple locations, home office PC, Laptop and a second license with a remote helper.  Ideally I would be able to access the same Library files and only have to update a single location.  I have a OneDrive account with plenty of Cloud storage space.  Any advice is greatly appreciated.