need help creating a roof

josbrp

I currently have a 12x10 storage and i would like to attached a 5x5 bathroom, I would like the bathroom to just have a a shed roof. The storage is 9' ceiling and 5 gable pitch i would like the bath to only be 8' ceiling.

Can anyone please help me with this.

thanks

bath.plan

shed.jpg

Rather than "hijacking" this thread, I recommend that you start a new thread to address your question. I will say that the "Join Roofs Tool" found in the "Edit Toolbar" when I roof plane is selected is pre-programmed to only join one roof edge to another single roof edge. It will not join a single edge to another edge that has a break in it (one edge to two edges). Get rid of the break in the left-hand roof plane so the roof plane is then a triangle instead of a "four-sided" figure and when done, the "Join Roof Tool" will then magically work.

DJP

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about "hijacking", I thought the title was on point. I know about roofs tool, and they are not helpful here. If i could magically change the shape everytime, i would. :) In my mind this was basic stuff like in archicad or 3dmax, some snapp setting i've missed maybe.

• 4 weeks later...