Note Schedule clarification

Larry_Sweeney

Maybe (probably) I'm going about this all wrong but in trying to answer my question through searching ChiefTalk search, Knowledge Base, Training Videos and YouTube I'm not getting anywhere. This is my thought process------- I made a note schedule for my first floor. Now I want to make a completely separate note schedule for my second floor. My question is, what is the process? I've tried naming different note schedules for the different plan views etc., etc.. In all instances as soon as I go to "Tools" and dropdown to Schedules and open a note schedule on my Second Floor Plan View the note schedule from the first floor shows up with extra numbers in each of the note labels. What these extra numbers are all for I have no idea. Isn't there a way to be able to start a new note schedule for each floor? If there is clarification on this subject somewhere OUT THERE just guide me to it. I'm sure I'm missing a simple thought process on this subject, but I'm getting very frustrated. I spent way to much time trying to figure this problem out.