Changing size of breezeway to attached garage

ChiefBenbow

Thank you for the helpful comments, let's see if the attachment shows up along with my signature.  As you can see we are new to the program and there are many details that need to be ironed out.  So far we have tried the following

Moved the front wall of the garage which changed the length of the breezeway, then moved the parallel wall to the get the original dimension of 26 feet.

This only moved the bottom floor would not move the roof with it

I then tried to dimension the length of the breezeway to 8'

This only move the bottom floor of the house and left the top floor an roof in the original position.

Thank you,

Keith

Little_House_backup_new_foundation.plan

9 minutes ago, solver said:

You are responsible for maintaining wall and roof alignment.

The Roof should rebuild IF it is still on Autobuild , otherwise you have to force a (auto)rebuild or do it yourself if Auto rebuild cannot be used again , for eg. if you have manipulated many roof planes manually and don't want them to convert back.

M.

14 minutes ago, ChiefBenbow said:

Yep, that is my main issue.  The "Auto-Rebuild Roof" converts everything back.  From what Solver said, it looks like I need to move it all manually

Thanks,

Keith

Not sure you have the Edit Area tool or Transform replicate Tools in Pro  ( which is why Eric suggested asking on HomeTalk) but........

Have you tried Edit>Edit Area>Edit Area (All Floors) and move the garage 6' left with transform replicate?

M.

6 minutes ago, Kbird1 said:

Not sure you have the Edit Area tool or Transform replicate Tools in Pro  ( which is why Eric suggested asking on HomeTalk) but........

Have you tried Edit>Edit Area>Edit Area (All Floors) and move the garage 6' left with transform replicate?

M.

Thank you Kbird!  That seems to have worked.