Cheryl_C_Crane

CA X11 stops responding when trying to adjust material

This has never happened before when adjusting materials - CA X11 just stops responding when the Adjust Material tool is used on the Backsplash. Other materials in the plan adjust easily. 

Any thoughts? 

The Backsplash is a very similar pattern to what the customer is using. It is from David Michael Designs. 

ccc Allen Connie+ Don.zip

Downloaded your plan file (thanks for sharing!) and used the "Define Material Tool" several tunes, went smooth as glass, sorry.

I would suggest you check your software drivers and de-frag the hard drives etc as it looks like it is your machine.

DJP

Which camera and what adjustment were you trying Cheryl ?

I see you have another Issue/topic about a Library crash to , so it maybe related?

David & Mick, you guys are such assets and friends for all that you do and give to the CA community. Thank YOU!

In my frustration, I zipped an older iteration of the Allen's new kitchen. But, I see that the same issue exists, and it extends to all my other plans.

Mick, I think that you are right - it has to do with the error message that appeared when powering down.

I'll call tech support. My sincerest Thank You for caring and being our 1st line of support. ~Cheryl

• Like 1