Is it possible to change the Label Layer of an Object?

Spectrum-Design

Hello,

I am looking to get separate layer control of two groups of the same style object.  For instance - I have two layers for Furniture - One is Furniture - Existing, One is Furniture - New.  However, both groups have their Labels on the same (default) Layer.  

Is it possible to change the layer that the Labels are on per individual object?

Thanks!

22 minutes ago, Spectrum-Design said:

Hello,

I am looking to get separate layer control of two groups of the same style object.  For instance - I have two layers for Furniture - One is Furniture - Existing, One is Furniture - New.  However, both groups have their Labels on the same (default) Layer.  

Is it possible to change the layer that the Labels are on per individual object?

Thanks!

Labels, NO. Object, Yes.

9 hours ago, Spectrum-Design said:

Hello,

Thanks!

You can change how labels show based on what layerset is used. Macro placed in "specify label" field, custom OIP field "status" in this case is either blank or existing, then the automatic label is read from the comment field. There are other ways at it and likely some more advanced methods but this works.

Attached plan two couches- label shows for one in all layersets BUT one called "existing", label for the other only shows in the "existing" layerset. Open em up and examine, macro attached for import.

image.thumb.png.d3c2c57b595e06aacb910a579b0fbacf.png

label for existing.plan

label change.json