unrealistic glow through curtain

DH7777

Having an issue controlling the exterior lighting making my curtains glow unrealistically during a walkthrough video. I have tried many settings of sun angle, tilt and time of day while in physically-based mode. I CAN get it the way I like but when I record a walkthrough in Physically-based it ignores all my settings and I guess records it in default which completely is unproductive and destroys the look. The Walkthrough Option DBX is very limited. Is there an internal setting somewhere else I need to set so it controls my sunlight while recording walkthroughs? I have messed with generic sunlight and use backdrop lighting and I get the same results.  

Physically based still  pic.jpg

From an old post here on the Forums about Walkthrough Path lighting.....

lighting can be set up for walkthrough paths by adjusting the light set in the Full Camera Defaults dialog. Other rendering effects can be changed by modifying other Full Camera defaults and Rendering Techniques defaults. While there is no way to get the same behavior as toggling sunlight off in walkthroughs, you can simulate a night view by changing the intensity and color of sunlight in the Generic Sun defaults or a sun angle in the plan.