x11 Errors - Lost Tool Bars and Can't Open any Plans

misterwiley

So I just hoped on my computer to open a project from a few days ago and X11 has completely lost the ability function with errors happening all over the place. My tools bars have all disappeared and when I try to add them back the program throws an error. When I try to open a plan I get the other error having something to do with a file header. I've completely uninstalled x11 and reinstalled with the latest from the website and still having the same issue. Only thing that has happened since it was working last in I updated my Graphics drivers. Is anyone else experiencing something like this?

FYI, I also have X10 installed which is working just fine.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Toolbar error.PNG

Sorry Kyle,   Bad news as I get the same error message.   I was hoping that it was something simple and the Header could possibly be repaired so I took a look at the coding of the file and not that I have any clue what it all means but you file has only one line while another plan file I checked to compare that was much smaller in size than yours has 170,000 some lines.

Definitely something to run by tech support in the morning or sometimes @Dermot will comment here after hours on his own time.

This is the kind of thing you should always contact tech support for.

It sounds like your plan file has been corrupted.  It also sounds like other files on your system have been corrupted.  You might want to check your system for any viruses and look into the possibility of hardware problems (such as a problem with your hard disk).  It is very unlikely that the program corrupted these other files.

As far as reinstalling the program, keep in mind that uninstalling and reinstalling does not remove anything in your user data folder. This means that things like toolbars, hotkeys, templates, and custom libraries are not uninstalled.  If you are having a problem with your toolbars, you may need to manually force the program to use the installed ones.  You can do this by simply renaming the toolbar folder in your user data folder and then running the program.  I would encourage you to contact tech support for any additional help though.