Sign in to follow this  
robdyck

Schedules, P-Solids

Is there way to make a schedule of polyline solids? For example, several exterior trim objects created using p-solids and on their own layer. It would be handy to be able to create a schedule of items on a particular layer set.

If you turn them into synbols (Fixture, Exterior) then you could have a "Fixture Schedule" that just includes that kind of object.

It's not ideal, but it's a possibility.

But there's currently no way to set a filter for objects only on a single layer.

10 minutes ago, Joe_Carrick said:

If you turn them into synbols (Fixture, Exterior) then you could have a "Fixture Schedule" that just includes that kind of object.

It's not ideal, but it's a possibility.

But there's currently no way to set a filter for objects only on a single layer.

I certainly debated that option. I used p-solids for timber lookouts with a profiled end-cut. I've also got rafters, posts, beams, architectural blocks of  timber trusses, an so on.

Of course if I convert to fixtures, I can't edit the end cut and there could be changes to the design. I'm currently using a customized note schedule. It's laborious, but I feel like I'm forced to pick between the two, and I guess I've made my choice. Simply accessing more properties from p-solids would be nice.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Hili3Ddesign
    Newest Member
    Hili3Ddesign

• By rfantclt
      I am trying to make a custom column that has a brace at the top (required due to height). I have drawn the shapes I want and the center portion (the exposed structural column) easily converted to a polyline solid.  When I try to convert the the two polyline curved braces into a polyline solid, it only gives me the option to make them polyline moldings.  Attached is the Column brace.plan file and a pdf of what the overall column needs to look like.  I'm using X12.

Thanks for help figuring this out!
      Rebecca
      SK-Draft - Column Dtl 2020_0831.pdf
      Column brace polylines.plan
    • By ChiefuserMathews
      Hello, Is it possible to create a ceiling assembly schedule in CA? I could not find one, nor an option to assign to a custom schedule. Any tips?
    • By verticalworks
      We have limited space on our layout page and more pages than can fit. I cannot seem to find a way to do columns. The only option is to shrink the font but that will not be an option as the city requires a minimum font size. All I can come up with is to do a manual text box. This seems like there should be an easy solution to this as I know plan sets that are 60-80 pages and you would need multiple columns to show all the pages. Thought?

• By ChiefuserMathews
      Hello,
      In one of my basement floor plan, for some reason the door number is displaying 2 numbers. I don't where is this coming from. Just to clarify there is only 1 door in that location. In the door schedule there is only one number for that door. I try to delete that door and inserted it again. I try to insert a new door at a different location, that new door also is displaying 2 numbers. Kind of crazy. Any help?? see attached image

• By HDbyJustin
      Hello everybody. I have recently made the jump from the Home Designer Pro series to Premier X12. I have a client that wants the windows to be labeled with letters instead of numbers. I have not seen a way to change that but am I missing something?