Wall Caps

WildcatFury

I have created a railing wall next to a ramp and then added a wall break to change the angle of the top of the wall to match the ramp slope. When I did this I lost the wall cap. Did I do this right and if so how do I retain or add back the wall cap? I am working in ver X10.

Thanks Eric... I am fairly new to this software and learning as I go. I will try adding the stair but if I need to add the cap with the solid where is the best step by step for that. I tried creating the solid but could not get it to follow the angle/slope of the wall. I am sure it is something easy I am missing.

Below is a couple of views of the sloped wall and ramp. All I want to do is match the wall cap of the wall at the landing (short wall to the right on the "sloped wall" view) to the sloped wall. When I sloped the top of the wall by adding edit corner angles is when the wall cap went away.

Sloped wall.jpg

Sloped wall with ramp.jpg

You can draw a half wall and place a ceiling plane over it. That way you have precise placement of the height and slope. The ceiling plane will cut/crop your half wall. No adjusting little diamonds or drawing solids which won’t frame.