CHIEF 11

henrysonsona

1 hour ago, pitchfork5iron said:

No, I'm still here.

Chief is my Monday through Friday gig, I tend to leave it alone on the weekends. I'll agree that my post was a little aggressive. 

It's just frustrating to see him comment with something so condescending. As stated before, one person's "trivial" problem may be the next person's monumental problem. If you don't want to answer it, that's fine. No one is obligated to answer anything. Ignore the post and move on.  What good is a forum if you can't come here and ask questions that you don't know the answer to. In my humble opinion, telling someone to "Go check the help menu--everything is in there", is quite rude.

Anyway, I digress. I think this forum is great, and I've learned a ton from it. Thank you to anyone who gives positive, meaningful feedback on questions...as I have learned more from you than you probably care to know.

Nice! Thanks for the reply. Glad your still around!:)

3 hours ago, builtright3 said:

The reason I said that is because I felt bad from all the comments. I hate to see people give up on such a great forum. It sounds like you just insulted me, that was un cool!!!

Indeed. I did insult you.   Forgive me.   When I see simple question posted by a newbie degrade into nonsense, I just have to vent on someone!  This time I chose you, :)  Thanks for your thoughtful responses... Live long and prosper!  Long live CA!

6 hours ago, pitchfork5iron said:

Thank you to anyone who gives positive, meaningful feedback on questions...as I have learned more from you than you probably care to know.

That's the thing. Eric DOES give positive, meaningful feedback on questions. More than anyone else I've seen on this forum. And yes, the answer to the OP's question is easily discovered with just a smidge of personal effort at self-help.