Macro broke in X11

TimSchrock

I cannot remember who I purchased this macro from several years ago to incrementally count numbers. It uses two macros "Start Callout Hash" and "Fill Callout Hash". 

I could place the macro "fill callout hash" in multiple places and the numbers would step up one at a time.

In any case, the macro no longer works in X11, and I'd like to get it working again. Anyone remember creating that macro? Can you help? Thanks. :)

1 hour ago, TimSchrock said:

I cannot remember who I purchased this macro from several years ago to incrementally count numbers. It uses two macros "Start Callout Hash" and "Fill Callout Hash". 

I could place the macro "fill callout hash" in multiple places and the numbers would step up one at a time.

In any case, the macro no longer works in X11, and I'd like to get it working again. Anyone remember creating that macro? Can you help? Thanks. :)

It was me, and it was actually a freebie at that time.  I have since modified it. Shoot me over an email. 

• 2 months later...
On 3/28/2019 at 1:55 PM, Alaskan_Son said:

P.S.  ironically, the macro stopped working because Chief fixed something.  

Do you have a macro that I can insert into a text to reference Plan Cad Details.. for example, i have a foundation detail on Sheet A5.  I want to then reference the detail on another sheet of the layout saying "...see foundation detail on Sheet A5"  but rather than manually typing the sheet number of the detail, it would dynamically update in case the sheet numbering changes....

59 minutes ago, CUJojo said:

Do you have a macro that I can insert into a text to reference Plan Cad Details.. for example, i have a foundation detail on Sheet A5.  I want to then reference the detail on another sheet of the layout saying "...see foundation detail on Sheet A5"  but rather than manually typing the sheet number of the detail, it would dynamically update in case the sheet numbering changes....

I could probably come up with something, but I don't think it would be worth the time or effort to set up or deal with.  For now, I think your best bet is to  just place a layout box with your text box...

1567543458_Pic1.thumb.jpg.0dff4445ae9627b9eb9f448221dde27b.jpg

...place a layout box that includes the actual camera and its auto label (which will include the page number below the line)...

174692375_Pic2.thumb.jpg.8d13a28aba737162371e31e2b346bafe.jpg

...crop that second layout box down so all you see is the page number...

1059689474_Pic3.thumb.jpg.10eb186bb271cee12ecaf655e714d222.jpg

...reposition that second layout box so that it properly aligns with your desired text location...

523542391_Pic4.thumb.jpg.1522dda5b3d4a1f2872970abb04d32ed.jpg

...and then the text will automatically update if you move the detail to another page...

1092502313_Pic5.thumb.jpg.76e56583f7659978340a256ae2fad639.jpg

...or just stick with what you're doing now.