Building Foundation For Basement

ZeroAmmoDesign

My time with the program is irrelevant as I have seen this post : http://hometalk.homedesignersoftware.com/showthread.php?17496-Basement-has-no-floor

Thanks for the help :angry:

Wow,  sorry,  I thought the info might be helpful in that I do not know if I would have to go back to the super basics or not.  But I am glad you got it figured out.

No offense but I learned recently in this forum that if you want good answers you need to have more complete questions and to know your experience level  and what you have and have not tried is very important to the one trying to help you. The more information the better and you can even attach a PDF of your drawing if need be. I've only been in this forum for a week and it has been a huge blessing but you have to help other to understand for them to help you.

Sorry for my vague reference as I do this in my free time for fun. Been using the program for 3 weeks or so....I can do quite a bit with this program, just my stairwell to the basement floor is proving to be a pain in the a%%.

Figured it out, I was trying to auto stairwell "down" instead of building it from basement and going "up".

Sorry for the attitude :P