X11 Custom Object Fields

KilianDrafting

Is there a reason why the custom object field info doesn't show up in the dialogue when directly opening to edit from the user library?

1857081979_Librarypic.thumb.png.c8f038d0fcc340089c748b08952dda6c.png

When I place the objects into a plan, the custom fields I entered in x10 all display correctly, but are not showing up inside the dialog of my library.

153503516_PlanPic.thumb.png.61eb97b42241705652d069498c42f971.png

I have also tried creating a new item with the custom object info and saving back into the library to see if it would show up - but it still does not. Just wondering if this is a bug or not

Don't know if it's a bug or a feature or something that was missed. Solution is to import schedule defaults from old plan. That is assuming you have a default schedule for an object that has the fields you want. Should really be an option to have it stick or to import the fields themselves since they are a default. They should also stick in the library which they do not even after importing the fields.

I'm going to have a bit more play with it before sending it in.

Window and door schedules (which is mainly what I have the custom object fields for) show all the info as before. It is just in the new "open object" dialog in the library that doesn't show the values or allow me to change values in the custom object fields. That new "open object" feature in the library is something I'm really excited about and was hoping I could edit those custom objects directly in the library. Still very useful!

8 minutes ago, KilianDrafting said:

Window and door schedules (which is mainly what I have the custom object fields for) show all the info as before. It is just in the new "open object" dialog in the library that doesn't show the values or allow me to change values in the custom object fields. That new "open object" feature in the library is something I'm really excited about and was hoping I could edit those custom objects directly in the library. Still very useful!

I agree it's less than ideal at the moment. It appears that newly added items, added in X11, keep the information IF something is already filled out in the field.

Items brought forward don't appear to (but they might, have to check some more) and if the OIP field is empty it doesn't show up.