Maquee Selection

EconBlueprints

It was working fine, then

Up until a few minutes ago I could drag a marquee and select all the objects...text, dimensions, lines etc and turn them into a block.
Now all it will select are text objects.

How do I get it to select all objects.  In the Preferences dialog box Under Edit, the "select contained objects" is checked.  I tried the others, but not luck.
Thanks,

Lane

4 hours ago, EconBlueprints said:

It was working fine, then

Up until a few minutes ago I could drag a marquee and select all the objects...text, dimensions, lines etc and turn them into a block.
Now all it will select are text objects.

How do I get it to select all objects.  In the Preferences dialog box Under Edit, the "select contained objects" is checked.  I tried the others, but not luck.
Thanks,

Lane

It sounds like you were in Text Mode if only text would select , so hitting Space as Chopsaw said to deselect should of worked ( I usually hit it twice to be sure).

Clicking the Arrow Icon  will do the same thing too

hopefully you got it by now...

5 hours ago, EconBlueprints said:

Closed the program, re started the program, then it started working again like it should.

Always a good thing to do if you experience some weirdness in CA , I have seen others reporting weird Selection issues in X10 at times too , eg being able to select hidden and off layers....

M.