kkdesign9

How to download NKBA Template

Recently upgraded to x10 (Interiors). Completed my downloads and, but don't see the NKBA plan or template. Any suggestions? Thank you.

File>Templates>New Plan From Template

It should be in the list.

Agreed, it should be, but not there. I might re-install and see what happens. Thank you

Do you have any templates there? I don't know what Interiors is supposed to have.

Yes, I believe the same ones as x10 Premiere less NKBA. I'm rusty with my skills, but I'll try to attach.

If you didn't uninstal x9, go to the x9 data folder and copy it from there to the x10 folder

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kkdesign9 said:

704952810_Templatescreenshot.thumb.jpg.a6dc68fdcd82d5a06f2d5a3f3f6e78f9.jpgThese are the templates that show

Those are the CA "Styles Templates" , not the Standard Plan Templates.....

been I while since I did a Clean install but I believe in X10 it is now called the Kitchen and Bath Template.plan .......not    NKBA Standards.Plan ( x9 and earlier)

If you don't have it in the Chief Data Folder>Templates, Chief keeps a backup in the Installation Folder>Templates

eg : C:\Program Files\Chief Architect\Chief Architect Premier X10 (64 bit)\Templates

If you migrated to X10 , it should of brought the Templates forward though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kkdesign9 said:

Yes, I believe the same ones as x10 Premiere less NKBA

That seems weird...I'd have thought Interiors would definitely have NKBA annotations and Plans for sure....