No 8.5x11 and 11x17 Imperial Layout

PatriciaLiemola

Any one knows why the 8.5 x 11 and 11 x 17 layouts don't show when I open my Imperial layout option?

Also my elevation views show a little distorted when printing to PDF. They go fine to layout but when the PDF shows they look distorted,

I am printing to Chief PDF @ 300 DPI.

I has never happen to me before.

Thanks

I don't think Chief has a Stock layout for those sizes although their use is quite common.  Easy to take an existing one and edit the paper size and borders which you will likely want to do anyway and save it as a new template.

Are your elevations plot lines with color fill or live?  And what version are you using ?

Thanks for your reply,

I use X9, they used to have those sizes in the older versions.

When you go to their tutorial they show as options. it did not show in mine so I was wondering.

I usually go with 24x36.

My elevations are the Vector View elevation. It shows in color in the Layout 

9 minutes ago, PatriciaLiemola said:

My elevations are the Vector View elevation. It shows in color in the Layout 

Sounds like you are using Live Views,  Open the Layout box to check the DBX.  Try Plot Lines with Color Fill and it should be a little crisper although there is still a slight offset issue with the color fill that still exists in X10 unfortunately.

I don't remember a 8x11 but I am pretty sure there is one called Tabloid Kitchen and Bath  ( Ansi B or 11x17 size) and there are a few of the Sample Plans especially for Kitchen and Baths that also have 11x17 Layouts you can easily make/edit into your own too.

M.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PatriciaLiemola said:

thank to every one I just posted the same question a minute ago.

I see I had lots of answers .

Will try to get to the Tabloid Kitchen and Bath.

These are the two Small sizes I had...8x11 and 11x17

Imperial Small Size Layouts.zip

EDIT: just saw you other post and it looks like you have X9 , so these wont help as they are out of X10....

Mick.