ericepv

Zebrawood flooring

Does anyone have a high quality image of Zebrawood flooring?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NeilC2020
    Newest Member
    NeilC2020

• By ericepv
      I'm looking for a high quality image of Zebrawood flooring.
    • By nospampeople
      Is it not possible to import an image of a floor plan into the Room Planner app to trace it when adding rooms and furniture?

I tried the demo version of the app, and couldn't find a way to do that, and then I read the website and thought it said that this was a paid feature.  I went ahead and paid for the app, and then realized I misread the part of the website that actually said "Use for Remodeling & Real Estate to get as-built measurements or floorplans; then, import into Chief Architect software for additional design detail."

I really hope I am just overlooking something, because it seems really inconvenient to create a floorplan without having a reference image to trace...

It seems like this is an option in some of the other software you offer:

Tracing Over an Imported File to Create a 3D Floorplan 
      Thanks!
    • By CBuserIndia
      There is so much I have to explore in CA. I just started finding all details about material list. There are two things I am unable to figure out :

1) How do I change currency ? Instead of dollar want to use INR, where is the setting?
      2) How do I add new column in material list & insert thumbnail/image of material ? ( image is same as what was used in material definition)

Thanks
      Nitin
    • By mcrump
      Does anyone have a material file similar to this attachment?  I think the common name is Broken Clay Tile.  Thanks!