WereleyDesign

X10 License for sale - never used

I have a second X10 license I purchased and never used.

Would like to sell it for $2300.  I confirmed with CA that the transfer fee will be $900, which that and shipping of DVD is included.

New X10 license cost $2750; with current 10% off promo through December 31st it would cost $2515.

Savings of over $200!

If purchased before mid-March,  you can upgrade to X11 with SSA.

Only the license is transferable, SSA is not may want to reevaluate 

7 hours ago, WereleyDesign said:

I confirmed with CA that the transfer fee will be $900

This is because you paid $1900 for an Additional licence , if you had paid the Full price it would be only $50 , and like Mark I don't believe SSA is transferable, you would need to confirm that with CA but it is currently an additional $495 if not included. ($525 after Jan 7th 2019)

M.

That is correct.  Only the license is transferable, not the SSA.  And yes the SSA is $495/year.  Didn't know it is $525 after Jan 7th.  Thanks for the heads up!

Yes it is still for sale!!  I wanted to confirm with Terry at Chief Architect whether the SSA is included in the transfer fee or not.  I don't believe it is, but want to be sure. She is out of town until after the 1st.  I'll connect after that!

I just confirmed with Chief Architect that the SSA is not transferable.  The amount listed above does not include SSA.  I should have said NEW SSA.  :-)

If this transaction happens this week you could purchase a new 2019 SSA license if done before the end of the year and save 10% on $495. 

Just now, pintodesign said:

Nvision...If it doesn't/didn't work out with Wereley, send me a message.

Barb

Thanks Barb. I already purchased from another user on here.