Schedules

ChiefuserMathews

If you post the plan or email it to me I can check better rather then guessing, my thoughts are since you are not indicating the type of door in the schedule you are just showing the size of the doors, then the builder would have to look at the plan to see what type it is

15 minutes ago, ChiefuserMathews said:

that is not my issue. why 2 of my doors showing similar door number even though 1 of them is a bi-fold door other is a regular hinged door

The answer is that there is no difference in any of the columns of your schedule for those 2 doors and the schedule is set to "Group Similar Objects".  You can solve this problem in one of 3 ways:

• Include a column (such as type) that will provide a difference
  • Edit the description of the object in the "Object Information Panel" - assuming that you are using the "Description" column
  • Uncheck "Group Similar Objects" in the Schedule dbx.

Note that the "Group Similar Objects" setting is only relative to what's actually showing in the Schedule.

• Upvote 1

well that doesn't make sense. to me the program should list them as separate. Is it considering the opening size only? Attached is the plan for your reference. Door I am referring to is door in the master bathroom closet door (bi-fold door) and door for the other bathroom on level 1 is a hinged regular door

My 2nd issue, door D04 on the interior wall for the master bedroom and D04 on the exterior wall, are all listed in the schedule as one door number. where as the one on the interior wall should be interior door and the one on the exterior wall should be exterior door.

May be I did something wrong. I am not an expert with this software. 

thank you all for your help.

217018.plan

3 minutes ago, ChiefuserMathews said:

that doesn't make sense. to me the program should list them as separate. Is it considering the opening size only?

There needs to be something different in at least one column of the schedule in order for them to be listed separately.  It's that simple.

• Upvote 2