exterior wall types/having issues

ablackmon81

Hey guys, I'm finishing up a plan where the wall under the porches is siding.  The rest of the house is painting brick.  I've drawn the walls, added the new material from the library, but some walls show up correctly and some show up as siding.  I don't understand.  The hatch marks are even on the plan.  I open the wall and double check them and the type even says "brick 4" with the white painted brick selected as I want. Yet when I go through the steps and then review, the same siding is showing.  I've closed out the program and thought maybe when I reopened it would fix itself.  Not the case.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Sometimes a painted wall will get stuck and not allow any further material changes.  You will need to return the affected walls to their default material from the wall DBX select the material and use it to open the plan materials or library materials listings and Default should appear at the top of the plan materials listing or there is a icon at the bottom of the library materials listing that does the same thing.  Then you should be able again to adjust to the proper materials you need.

1 hour ago, ablackmon81 said:

Hey guys, I'm finishing up a plan where the wall under the porches is siding.  The rest of the house is painting brick.  I've drawn the walls, added the new material from the library, but some walls show up correctly and some show up as siding.  I don't understand.  The hatch marks are even on the plan.  I open the wall and double check them and the type even says "brick 4" with the white painted brick selected as I want. Yet when I go through the steps and then review, the same siding is showing.  I've closed out the program and thought maybe when I reopened it would fix itself.  Not the case.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

If it's not what CS said best to post the plan or at least some images of the issue...

M.