I am having issues with an exterior wall.
There seems to be a random base plate that is generating a few feet about the first floor level.
It appears that this plate may also be causing an issue up at the second floor where there is a hole in the exterior wall.
I try deleting the base plate, but I am not able to select.
How can I fix this so that the exterior wall generates properly.
Any feedback is appreciated.
Thank you kindly.
See the areas circled in orange on the attached photos.
Link to PLAN FILE
I am having fireplace issues. I had regular fireplace drawn previous. Client wanted real fireplace not prefab. When I drew this one in it filled up Family rm and Bedrrom wall windows with brick. I am meeting with this client at 9:15 am in the morning right after another meeting over at 9:00 am. I will not have anytime in the morning to correct this issue. Any help tonight would be
appreciate the help in getting the exterior walls show right again with siding on new addtion and not covering up windows. file enclosed zipped of project.
I'm trying to model an HVAC wall surround/corral. Homeowner needs visualization. I've had great luck modeling houses, additions, & decks, but this little project has stumped me.
I'm trying to create a 5' tall (from ground level) wall to surround the exterior HVAC equipment. The wall would be "L" shaped and attached to the house. I would like to model this with & without a gate (long side of the "L"). I have tried this both by creating exterior walls and fences, but cannot achieve the desired end results... can only achieve incomplete results. I could have hand drawn it by now.
1. Walls framed with 4x4 pressure treated posts & 2x4 pressure treated lumber. Bottom of wall would be 4" above ground level (obviously, 4x4 posts protrude down into ground).
2. OSB sheathing
3. Exterior wall material is lap siding
4. Interior wall material is 4x8 Hardie
5. I want to picture frame exterior walls with 1x6 boards (lap siding runs inside this)
6. Need a 1x8 cap board across the top of the wall.
7. Would like rendering to show 4" gap between ground and bottom of framed wall.
8. Not sure how to model the gate/door... is it a door? is it a fence gate? POA restrictions for this project require gate to have same characteristics as the wall (lap siding) so it blends in.
Can anyone provide direction to help me with this? Thanks in advance!