Wall tie-in not displaying properly in elevations

ACADuser

51 minutes ago, ACADuser said:

I get this a lot so would someone explain how I can fix/prevent this, please.

Thanks in advance.

CA Wall tiein.JPG

North A-New.zip

It looked like a Floor structure/roof plane issue to me , so I unchecked  Hang floor platform above on wall and it fixed it

The Balloon Framing option only works if the above is unchecked ( as in Roberts pic ) , it doesn't fix it on it's own for me.. .

unchecked on the Main wall BTW :

Capture1.thumb.JPG.823783adec907d41ab30870dd51fa2a1.JPG

looks like you may have some lost Electrical , looking inside the Roof Plane ..... I thought maybe there was a beam in that Corner , so pushed the camera through the wall an saw....

Capture.thumb.JPG.157c774fc51de990d68cacf972559ed0.JPG

Thanks, fellas, the Baloon through worked, just wonder why it is necessary to do that for that for it to work properly.  

Yes the electrical got messed up. I did alter the ceiling height at some point as I recall.

Is there any way to reset the electrical when that happens?

This is not the first time for that problem.

10 minutes ago, ACADuser said:

Thanks, fellas, the Baloon through worked, just wonder why it is necessary to do that for that for it to work properly.  

Yes the electrical got messed up. I did alter the ceiling height at some point as I recall.

Is there any way to reset the electrical when that happens?

This is not the first time for that problem.

the Electrical ( lights/Fans) snap to the Ceiling (0" offset) and in this case I think your Manual Roof Plane has overridden the Room Ceiling Heights , do the wall go up to the Roof Plane? they don't appear to in the plan/camera view I took

must be the Order I did it I guess cos Balloon Framing with Hang on Wall... still enabled didn't fix it for me...

Mick,

The wall corrects itself when I check balloon through

But the electrical is a mystery.

I have moved to another plan file where I added the walls, door & windows for the next 2 units & after I checked the electrical & it is correct now.

Wish I knew what caused the electrical ceiling objects to jump up & now are correct.

Oh well, I have to move forward at this point.

Thanks for the input.