Custom Shape Cabinet in Corner of Room

LoriFox

Hi all, 

I am working in Chief Architect Interiors X10 trying to find info on how to create a cabinet in the corner of my room where the face is flat and the right side (based on the image I have attached) of the cabinet is matching the angle of the wall. Normally I just fake it and make a small face with a custom counter top, but I don't want the cabinet overlapping my wall in my floor plan.  

If anyone has any information on this I would really appreciate it!

Thank you,

Chief Cabinet.PNG

Make an angled front cabinet where the front is blank, right side is 17-1/4 and has the face configuration you want, left side is 5-1/4, width equals depth of on cabinet, toe kick allowed everywhere  then rotate it and adjust counter. Not sure if toe kick will work or if he have to fudge it. (from memory on phone) 

• Like 1

This worked perfectly! Measurements are different because the first image I sent was before our precheck, designers measurements can be a bit off lol.

I ended up just deleting the toe kick and making it from a polyline solid and floating the cabinet. I use polyline solids any time I can, they are the best!

Thank you so much for all of your help!

Cabinet Floor Plan.PNG

Cabinet Front Correct.PNG

• 1 month later...

Yep, that's been a problem forever.  CA should provide an "Angled Back" Cabinet option.  For now, all we can do is use an "Angled Front" Cabinet, make the back look the way we want it and rotate 180 degrees.  

I've requested CA make an "Angle Back" many times but so far no luck.